Buttercream Bakery Terms & Conditions
Payment & Returns Policy
(1) We accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
(2) Once payment is made your order will be confirmed and you will receive a copy of your invoice via email.
(3) i. Once your order is booked and reserved, cancellation is possible with one week’s prior notice of the delivery date. In the event of cancellation inside 1 week of the date, 100% of the fee will be charged.
ii. For orders made inside a week of the desired delivery 100% of the fee will charged.
(4) Please check your order carefully upon delivery as we do not accept returns once the delivery is signed for.
**While every effort is made to fulfill your order with specific cupcake flavours requested, replacement of requested flavours is unavoidable on occasions.**
Dispatch & Delivery Policy
(1) Our deliveries occur between 9am-5pm, unless a specific delivery window is selected during checkout. All delivery times are approximate only.
(2) It is the responsibility of the ordering party to ensure that someone will be present at the delivery address to receive the goods.
(3) Business deliveries: All deliveries to business locations will be made via the delivery dock or reception.
(4) Residential deliveries:
- a) House address - If no one is present at the address the items will be left at the doorstep.
- b) Units / Apartments - If no one is present at the address (and there is no concierge at the premises) the item will not be delivered.
Should the item not be delivered due to condition (4b) a next day re-delivery option with the cost of standard delivery is available (subject to availability).
BY SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
*** Buttercream Bakery accepts no responsibility if both the ordering party and recipient cannot be contacted ***
Changes to delivery instructions after placing of order will incur additional charges.
(1) If Buttercream Bakery cannot provide the product which was purchased by the customer and a suitable replacement cannot be agreed upon then a full refund will be issued.
(2) If Buttercream Bakery cannot deliver the product which was purchased by the customer on the agreed date - which is stated in the customer invoice and alternate delivery date cannot be agreed upon then a full refund will be issued. If delivery cannot be made due to customer fault (Dispatch and Delivery Policy - (2)) then a refund will not be issued.
(3) Once both parties have agreed that a refund is to be issued the customer should allow 2-3 business days for transfer of funds to be available in the nominated account.